Rain-A-Way Exteriors is a Certainteed Corporation SELECT ShingleMaster Contractor.
We pride ourselves on the quality and craftsmanship that is used on each roof installation. Our installers have been trained, based on the Certainteed installation manual, and are frequently updated on any changes in the industry. We are proud to offer a 5 Year labor/installation warranty for your new roof system.
Rain-A-Way Exteriors has undergone a rigorous process to attain the distinction of SELECT ShingleMaster Contractor- a credential issued to only the top 1% of the profession. This accreditation allows us to provide extended, transferable warranties. Certainteed offers 3 levels of warranty upgrades–3 Star, 4 Star, & 5 Star warranties. Please give us a call to further explain the differences in the extended warranties.
Your new roof system is not complete without the proper installation of these roof components:
- WinterGuard ice and water shield underlayment
- Raptor or Diamond Deck synthetic underlayment
- Proper intake and exhaust roof ventilation
- All required roof flashings
Roof ventilation can consist of intake louver vents under overhangs, Certainteed Intake vent system, Lomanco passive box vents, Lomanco motorized power vents, or Certainteed filtered ridge venting.
We flash chimneys the correct way by cutting in reglet counter flashings and soldering lap seams. We install either metal valleys or apply shingles to the “California” cut method at valleys. Neverleak pipe flashings are installed at all plumbing vent pipes on every project.
Certainteed’s most popular product line is Landmark & Landmark Pro dimensional shingles. However, they offer more designer products than any other roofing manufacturer. Certainteed products also carry the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Residential asphalt shingle roofs can be repaired depending on condition.* Repairs can include damaged shingles, deteriorated plumbing vent pipe flashings, cleaning and repainting of valley, wall & chimney flashings, and replacement of damaged ventilation. We also repair damaged or leaking skylights.
- We provide chimney repairs or chimney rebuilding based on your needs. We also install Hy-C brand stainless steel, copper or aluminum chimney covers.
- If algae stains on your current roof system is the only problem you have then let Rain-A-Way clean your roof using Roof Reviver.
* Most 20+ year old roofs are in need of replacement